Dental implants advantages is we are able to restore a tooth without grinding other tooth like in a bridge procedure. Dental implants is a procedure where a titanium fixture implanted in the bone which are left attached to the bone for several months. This procedure is much preferred by people who want to get healthy teeth back after old teeth have been damaged or to restore missing tooth in the back of the jaw area which doesn’t have tooth achorage.
Many people like dental implant procedures, but some are still unsure about doing it. In fact, these dental implants advantages can provide many benefits. Therefore, the following article will discuss the advantages of having dental implants.
Dental Implants advantages
Dental implant in Bali have several advantages compared to other tooth replacement procedures. By understanding these dental implants advantages, you will feel safer and more comfortable doing the dental implant process.
- The first dental implants advantages can be done by replacing one or more than one tooth at a time.
- You will be able to chew more comfortably if you have dental implants. Don’t worry that your teeth will shift or hurt when used for chewing like when you use removable teeth.
- The appearance of dental implants is similar to natural teeth.
- Dental implants also don’t make it difficult for you to speak because implant teeth can be firmly attached.
- You don’t need to grind any healthy tooth in order to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental implants are also easier to install because they don’t change the position of the teeth and there is no need to shift the position of the natural teeth.
- Another dental implants advantages make it easier for you because they don’t need to be removed and installed. In addition, dental implants also do not use any adhesive.
- With a proper maintenance implanted teeth can last a lifetime without the need for another replacement process. This is different from loose teeth or dental bridges which need to be replaced every 10 to 15 years if it have problem. Of course, dental implants save time and money, right?
- Missing all of your teeth, check this post to know more about all on four dental implant to replace all of your teeth or known also as full mouth rehabilitation
Requirements to Do Dental Implants
After reading the dental implants advantages, maybe you now want to do dental implant procedures. If so, then pay attention to these several conditions first to be able to carry out the dental implant process safely.
- Make sure that the jawbone is in good condition and perfect.
- Gums and mouth must also be in good health.
- Jaws are not deformed.
- You do not have any diseases such as diabetes and leukemia.
- You are not a smoker.
- You are not undergoing therapy in the head and neck area.
- The jawbone must be able to withstand dental implants and bone grafts.
You also have to have a high commitment to go through all the dental implant processes. Don’t worry, at Bali Family Dental Care, all dental implant procedures are performed by qualified doctors so the process is safe.