Dental implants are a procedure where dentures are implanted which are left attached to the bone for several months. This procedure is much preferred by people who want to get healthy teeth back after old teeth have been damaged. There are many dental implants that can be done. One of them is the dental implant in Bali.
Many people like dental implant procedures, but some are still unsure about doing it. In fact, these dental implants can provide many advantages or benefits. Therefore, the following article will discuss the advantages of having dental implants.
Pros of Doing Dental Implants
Dental implant in Bali have several advantages compared to other tooth replacement procedures. By understanding these advantages, you will feel safer and more comfortable doing the dental implant process.
- Dental implants can be done by replacing one or more than one tooth at a time.
- Teeth that can be implanted are teeth with conditions of injury, damage, infection, gum disease, dislodged teeth, and cavities.
- You will be able to chew more comfortably if you have dental implants. Don’t worry that your teeth will shift or hurt when used for chewing like when you use removable teeth.
- The appearance of dental implants is similar to natural teeth.
- Dental implants also don’t make it difficult for you to speak because implant teeth can be firmly attached.
- Dental implants are also easier to install because they don’t change the position of the teeth and there is no need to shift the position of the natural teeth.
- Dental implants make it easier for you because they don’t need to be removed and installed. In addition, dental implants also do not use any adhesive.
- Implanted teeth can last a lifetime without the need for another replacement process. This is different from loose teeth or dental bridges which need to be replaced every 7 to 15 years. Of course, dental implants save time and money, right?
Requirements to Do Dental Implants
After reading the advantages of dental implants, maybe you now want to do dental implant procedures. If so, then pay attention to these several conditions first to be able to carry out the dental implant process safely.
- Make sure that the jawbone is in good condition and perfect.
- Gums and mouth must also be in good health.
- Jaws are not deformed.
- You do not have any diseases such as diabetes and leukemia.
- You are not a smoker.
- You are not undergoing therapy in the head and neck area.
- The jawbone must be able to withstand dental implants and bone grafts.
You also have to have a high commitment to go through all the dental implant processes. Don’t worry, at dental implant Bali, all dental implant procedures are performed by qualified doctors so the process is safe. How? Interested in using dental implant in Bali?